Retrofitting means updating various elements of your home in order to improve its energy efficiency and save you money in energy costs. Usually a retrofit will consist of updating your boiler, heating system, windows, insulation and more. No two retrofit jobs are the same. It all depends on the type of house you have and the legacy system in place. One thing is certain though, retrofitting will update your house from an old costly building to a modern energy efficient home which will slash your energy bill costs.
How do I get started with a Retrofit?
- We provide a free complete Home Energy Survey of your House, using advanced software that House2Home has developed. Our Technical Engineers will identify where savings & improvements can be made.
- This is followed by an appointment where we will present various options that you have to improve your home. Our engineers will be happy to answer all of your questions. We are determined to find the best solution for you and your home.
- The application process for grants and finance can be tedious. Don’t worry we will assist you throughout the project and offer expert advice.
- Our software allows us to guarantee you a saving on your energy bill. We’ll do the maths so you can relax!
- When you are happy with the proposal, we draw up a contract, stating that the works must start and end on a certain date. The contract also states that the works must be carried out in compliance with current building regulations. This is to give you piece of mind. You can rest assured that you are receiving quality materials and workmanship.
- When works are complete we issue an Engineers Certificate of Completion. A Registered Engineer will carry out a final inspection of the works so that we can leave you with a full warranty.
- Then we ask for your help; fill in a customer satisfaction survey. House2Home is committed to achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction, and we ask all customers to tell us where we can improve.
Call us on Freephone: 1800282282
( During office Hours Mon – Fri )
Request a FREE consultation and start saving today!