Ireland isn’t known for hot weather. If you’re planning on a BBQ, preheat the oven….just in case it rains! The good news is Solar PV uses light, not heat, to generate power. It’s perfect for the Irish climate.
What are the benefits of Solar PV?
- Reduced Electricity Bills: One of the most significant benefits of installing solar PV panels is the reduction in electricity bills.
- Renewable and Sustainable: Solar PV panels are a renewable source of energy, which means that they use sunlight to produce electricity. Unlike fossil fuels, which are finite resources that will eventually run out, solar power is unlimited and sustainable. This makes solar PV an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional power sources.
- Reduce Carbon Footprint: By using solar PV panels to generate electricity, you can significantly reduce your carbon footprint. This is because solar power produces no greenhouse gas emissions, unlike traditional power sources such as coal or natural gas. By reducing your carbon footprint, you can help to protect the environment and combat climate change.
- Increased Property Value: Installing solar PV panels can increase the value of your property.
- Government Incentives: There are multiple grants available for Solar PV.